Here’s what happend in Lightning this week.
Lightning Spin is now 3 months old. Thousands of payments later, 2.7 BTC were wagered by 1,000 users, from 67 different countries 2,000 withdrawals were paid out, with less than $1.00 (13k sats) spent in fees. The largest withdrawal was 700k satoshis, with no fees paid.
According to LightningPeach’s LN Monitor, the median fee for sending 1 BTC over LN is 101 satoshis. In other words, send $6,500 for $0.0066.
- Zap Desktop 0.2.2
- Eclair 0.2-beta6
- LightningPeach 0.1.0-testnet
- Python library for interacting with Acinq’s Strike lightning network payment web service
New additions to our Site
- Guido to setting up the perfect Bitcoin Lightning node
- LNDlife – Another store that accepts Lightning payments
- Submarine Swap – trade on-chain tokens for Lightning invoice payments
- OpenNode – Lightning Payment Provider
- Lightning Ramp – Link your Coinbase account to Lightning
- LightningPeach – Desktop Wallet
- LN Monitor – Lightning Statistics by LightningPeach
- Chaincode Lightning Residency in New York on Oct. 22-26, 2018
- #LightningHAckDayNYC in New York on Oct. 27-28, 2018
- The Lightning Sessions #1: Going mobile! in Berlin on Oct. 8, 2018